Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Feedback...

Feedback? G+, GooP+, Google+ - whatever their name is now – wants feedback regarding their newly laid out Blogger.

Firstly, WHY was it redesigned?

There was nothing wrong with the former layout and access method, so who decided it wasn’t enough buttons to press? The owner’s granddaughter who has a degree in grade six formatting?

Now we have an UGLY page to start at, (ok, so it wasn’t really any prettier before, point conceded) and we have to use a drop down list to locate our many blogs.

That’s it? That's the extent of stuff worthy of mentioning?

Oh, almost. Those of you with colour sensibilities may well want to set your computer colours to black and white. I’m in the process of trying to figure that out.

Light grey? Turquoise? Orange? Blobbed in like a five-year-olds’ attempt at icing sugar cookies with a pastry bag? (I bet the five-year-old could have done a better job!) It is as offensive as the glaring RED in the ‘new, shiny G+’. (Well, maybe that is a tad worse.)

I like colour. I love colour. I love COLOUR! Coordinated or opposing, not jarring. This would do well to remain black and white, you know, for those of us who are NOT colour blind.

There is my feedback. Although, the very word feedback spews up whole different techno-colour yawns… ;0)

o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...