Thursday, March 13, 2014

Warp Trip

Yesterday my mind went on a warp trip. Today it seems to be set to anxious.

What is a warp trip? That’s when you go against everything you stand for and lash out, hoping to provoke reaction. Or when I simply write about something that is 180 degrees from what I usually represent.

Hey! I’m not perfect; I never claimed to be. Well, okay, maybe I hinted at it, but, c’mon, y’all knew I couldn’t be, right?

Only ONE Deity/man holds THAT distinction and I am clearly NOT Him.

Anyway, on days like these NOTHING productive is accomplished. I will begin a task and simple stop.

I will start another and stop.

If things do not work as expected IMMEDIATELY, I stop.

I recognise that simply waking up and being is a triumph.

I feel like a battery that has been recharged too many times and is now in need of a long rest; maybe permanent replacement...

Dang! Out of coffee... BRB...

(At least that task is manageable. Pour coffee into cup; set cup in microwave, close door; press 4; wait 4-minutes (I like boiling-hot coffee) remove cup; sit back at computer... Drink coffee while staring at screen...)

Nothing gettin’ accomplished here today...

Probably a little concerned about tomorrow and wondering if I am going to be locked out or if MS will allow me to correct the address or use the alternative method of authentication...

Did anyone else have this issue when they installed Win-8.1; or am I really that special...?

*hugs*
~khrys...

PHOTO CREDIT: Zazzle Gifts (You should SEE their site!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...