Monday, March 10, 2014

Strangled by 8.1...The Google Version

Functioning beautifully with no problems (now that I've given up expecting it to operate smoothly) windows developers, (or, as I prefer to call them now, 'Prograppers') decide for some reason Win 8 was let loose on the public without a backdoor for NSA; or, *gasp* a 'bug' they discovered after launch and have kept quiet about until these same prograppers create the fix.

The issue is: THEY CAN'T. Fix it. The bug is instilled between the lines of code that has infected EVERY SINGLE COMPUTER in the world; well, except for the ones not sold yet; not made yet and 'now created with' Win 8.1 (they'll have their own set of dilemmas...).

I have to wonder which of these scenarios makes the most sense. 

Why?

Photo of Win 8.1 screenshot
The new Start Button... Yup, yup it is...
Why don't I buy into the 'tale' that MS created a whole new set of problems for themselves because they wanted to? That they wanted to build 8.1 and not begin to promote WIN.APP.LE? (Sorry, brain is reaching for ridiculous - I think it found it.)

Nope, the only trail I'd be following is "Why?" Follow the money, honey...

NSA? No money coming from this bloated, redundancy-proficient bureaucracy. Is money the only reward? Hmmm... still in the running...

However, since we know about NSA; which other black/white/gray hat could fill the gap? There is a lot of money in oil these days...

A hole in the code? Well, MS is always facing attacks from people who poke many holes in their cloaks, so probably a little bit of ongoing updates, sure. But a whole new Prograp?

My personal favourite is an exploited code that is redacted pending the release of a malicious code-virus that, if enacted would have resulted in missiles being deployed and world war three ramping up. (I think big.) From an accidental one-in-a-gazillion chance that the codes matched.

Not really a conspiracy theory; maybe the suggestion of one...

Because I, for one, refuse to believe they went through all of this trouble to give consumers back what they belly-ached about in the first place. (Ok, I belly-ached about.) Namely: a start button.

Why do I adamantly refuse to believe that theory? Because they, MS, missed so damn badly that that could NOT have been their original purpose, nor intent.
Nope, all kidding aside, the real reason MS developed and released Win 8.1?

To PI*S ME OFF.

~khrys...


free-lance opinionated brat; willing to be wrong... and admit it; you provide the proof...

PHOTO CREDIT: ExtremeTech
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...