Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Colour Crisis Averted...

I do think that the changes are applied retroactively; pity. It would have served me right to have that haunting me for the rest of my life... ACK! LOL, no it wouldn't!
These letters are awfully big! Do they appear that way to you?
Okay, I'm not tickled with this scheme but it IS better... if you did not see it before, you will have to trust me on this.
If you did see it before; I hope you aren't thinking of suing me for the cost of those Aspirin you had to take afterward...
Okay, colour crisis averted...
back to our regularly scheduled blogging...

~khrys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...