Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What was I smoking???

I have just looked at the colour scheme I chose for this blog. (Yes, I don't want to, but I AM admitting to being the one who actually chose that/this/those colours. You didn't think a professional would have screwed it up this badly do you?)
What was I smoking?
In one of my novels there is a part where my character gleefully punches up a new colour scheme for a client who has requested a change/ She changes the sedate blue/gray scheme to a neon-green and orange and confirms, "There! Wanna bet they're asking for me to change it back real soon?" She giggles and adds, "I really shouldn't think up new colour schemes when I'm taking these pills!" (She is taking strong pain killers to ease the pain of a car accident...) Check it out, <Her 19th Birthday> on sale somewhere soon... lol
Now... with the thought that you may read this and look at the colour scheme and ask, puzzled, "What's wrong with it?"
You see, I have no way of knowing if the change will alter past posts as well as future ones, so count your lucky stars if you are spared the ...I can't even say "scheme" it is/was not a scheme it was a train wreck that started out on the wrong track and just kept gathering speed.
I really hope I can choose a nicer look; something upbeat, happy! Not garish and frightening. I'm sure I can do this!
Okay... because I really want to accomplish this tonight...
Chat with you later...
~khrys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...