Tuesday, January 14, 2014

'Knife Wounds'?

I do not like where my thoughts are dragging me right now. Anger and frustration are bubbling to the surface like an oily tar on the surface of a placid mountain lake.

I despise that my story needs to be rewritten into at least 11-different novels. (Don't ask; or, rather, wait for the post...). It has been shelved for 10-months or more now.

I am procrastinating the completion of a new script. I have plenty of time to write it; no rush. However the dark tracks I have to follow are not the kind that usually spring to mind at Christmas.

This, coupled with the fact that I am ready to use my husband as a test subject to see if the knife will indeed penetrate through to the heart, does not spell 'Peace on Earth - Good Will Toward Men' now, does it?

Poison is so much less messy; but you don't have the satisfaction of hearing the shocked gurgle as the shiny new carving knife rips a gaping hole in the flesh of someone who is busy making your life a ...who is p*ssing you off.

I want the gurgle; the shocked look from protruding eyeballs; the panic as reality forms in their brain.

In other words, I expect nightmares to form as this opens and reveals its disgusting voice to me... Gads; I need a new line of work!

Murder for Hire? No! Murder She Hired! LOL! Oh! Wait! Hired For Murder? Nah, sounds boring... sticking with the current working title: or not...what about "Knife Wounds"? OoooOOOoO I LIKE that! (Yeah, okay, so you have to be in on the ground floor to appreciate the nuance of that title...)

I am trying NOT to work on it right now, but family life being what it is it is a stress relief... not the research, but the writing. I know the stress will come later when I have to erase half of it because of facts.

Facts: Dimly remember light-bulbs that erupt when reading a work of fiction...

Complain too much and I'll send the knives after you...

~khrys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...