Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stalled Murder...

It has been an incredibly long time since I have blogged. There is a reason for this. I only got the darn thing working again yesterday.

I don’t want to bore you with the mundane aspects of my life that have been moving along without the permission of Blogger, but that is what I blog about. Things in my life that I want to expand on; talk about; review or simply write about.

Today is simply going to let you know that I have several projects on the go. I have a Murder script that has stalled, I’m not sure I can finish it as I’ve started it; I believe it needs to be turned on its head, shaken and redistributed. All the parts are present, they are just like the proverbial puzzle with the piece missing, you’re not sure how they pieces fit together.

I need to murder virile, strong healthy men who are not feeble in any way. The difficulty is, I need to drive a knife into them to do the deed, while facing them and not have them fight until it is too late; can’t have them fighting back and ruining the carefully laid clues, now, can I?

So, that is on hold until I can see the freshness.

The large novel is still waiting publication. I found a few changes I wanted to make, so they’ve been done, now to decide if the world is ready for a 165k+ novel that is not as captivating as War & Peace. Decisions; decisions...

I have several adult novels in various stages of completion; one is completely ready to offer up; just needs that venue. I could start excerpting from them to tantalize, I suppose... Trouble is, I can’t decide where to start excerpting!

I am also just beginning to play online D&D again. Well, not again, I’ve only played ‘real-life’ and those games were NOT well run, so I rather feel like a ‘newbie with insight.’ LOL. (Of course the rules are different for each campaign.)

One of the games I am playing I still have no idea how I garnered an invitation to. I am pleased I was invited and am learning the nuances of on-line gaming in real-time. It’s difficult! We are a group of rag-tags who are trying to get a map from someone who lives in the ‘Hut of Iroine’ (or something like that). We spend a lot of time doing not much right now, but we’re all ‘newbies’ so we need to get into our grove. The game (or campaign) is called ‘World of Tiglath’, and Jeffrey MacArthur is our DM.

Another game I am looking forward to immersing myself fully into is Candle’Bre, from Sir Chris Hartpence. I have read the novels he is basing this game on and they are incredible! (He wrote the novels, so he has a really good grasp of the story line!) I am looking forward to being immortalised in the new novels he will create using the experiences we have as adventurers through his campaign(s).

The games will be run along the lines of D&D, of which Sir Hartpence is very familiar, albeit a little rusty, having run several previous games a few years ago.
So, wanna find me? I’ll be up to my eyeballs in monsters and other surreal settings and futuristic, fanatical history...

Yeh, it’s okay, not many people can understand me sometimes...
Now that I know this is working I shall endeavour to add to it more frequently...

Lucky you!

*hugs*... luv khrys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...