Friday, January 27, 2017

If you want to reach me...

Well the numb-nutz at +Google decided to pull the plug on the GOOD version and force this sh*tty new one on us (me).

As I hate the way it doesn't work so much, I will no longer be using G+ or +Google or whatever the 'eff they have decided to call it now.

I will still make use of their other parts until they 'eff them up too. You know, hangout - which is close to being dumped - blogger, which, really ANY place to write and make my point is okay with me - and well... yeah, I think those are the only parts that are quasi-important, and if they 'eff them up - Microsoft is only ONE place to go back to...

Since all I want to do is read articles, comment on them, perhaps even brilliantly, and they have made that all but impossible unless I want to subscribe; search; upload; download; give a drop of blood...

So, well, Google, like Facebook, is, to me, garbage. Hangouts, until everyone finally finds something better, and Blogger... oh, and the searches. Although, those lately are like a kindergarten class punching buttons and using only paid-for colours.... You COULD get lucky somewhere around the five-hundredth page and actually get a hit on what you typed in... maybe... if you're feeling lucky... YOU could... I'll just keep guessing at what it is I'm looking for based on what returns... (after all, Google knows EVERYthing... NOT!)

o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...