Saturday, March 15, 2014

Links and more links...

Today is not an ‘ordinary’ blog; from me, anyway.

Today I am going to bring you a plethora of articles from various agencies and persons with varying viewpoints, (okay, pretty much the same viewpoint from different perspectives). I have read all of them; some I don’t understand, some I agree wholeheartedly with, some are thought provoking and some are head scratchers. What I hope is ALL are interesting.

MANY of these are a compiled list as I read through Bill’s blog (a wealth of information tech related...) some are from other places I tend to visit and learn from. I hope at least one is relevant to you or someone you know!

One thing you may note (or may not, it’s up to you...) is that most (all?) are security related; and NSA in particular. This is not the only agency we need to be aware of there are other so-called NSA’s in other countries and indeed, in the US of A.

Is it a conspiracy theory? Only if it can’t be proven...
Wonder who declared this the official description?
View at your own risk; I can’t be sure these articles weren’t written with the express intention of drawing people in (as the articles suggest!) for the purpose of infiltrating your computer... (I also can’t confirm they haven’t hijacked my computer already... although if they had, by now they are wading through years of opinion... LOL (To security watchers: have fun!))

Take a stroll through the short-list...

Malware news; (Important info)


Volunteers? (or Guinea pigs?); (Interesting study)

Tax FREE; (ADD the NFL - they too are a Not For PROFIT...)

We didn’t know...(Didn’t know? Uhm, yah, right.)

Graphical depiction(Makes more sense with the article below.)
Free Internet Security - May come with a price...

WHICH software do you use?(So, how good IS your Security software company?) 

“Yes, we didn’t.”(Love the outright LIE in this one...)

Different perspective...(What do you believe?)

As we fight to rid the net of these...(If you are a conspiritist...itist itist... you’d think this was one... ‘eh?)

Wiki – a great source of ‘information’; (Just that place that everyone checks out...)

Kinect X-Box - Negative Image

X - box...; (Interesting; but you probably knew this already, right?) Link is NOT to/for X-BOX.

Only 10? Pity...(And it really wouldn’t surprise me to learn...)

I stopped with just these few, because, well, there are a lot of links inside these articles and I do encourage you to follow and read them if this subject interests you at all...

As for me? Well, all I can say is it is both a blessing and a curse the need to pretend we can protect ourselves and the need for the protectors to lie to themselves and tell themselves "it's for the benefit of someone else..."

Really being cantankerous...
~khrys...

PHOTO CREDIT: X-BOX
PHOTO CREDIT: SECURITY-SOFTWARE

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...