Saturday, December 15, 2012

DUST...

Dust...

It's EVERYWHERE. No matter how many times you take up your dust cloth and do battle, the next day it's back. The dust, not the cloth...

I was residing on my bed... (okay, I was being industriously lazy) when I looked at the night stand. 

BIG Mistake... nothing ruins a lazy moment more than seeing a layer (10) of dust on the surface of something. I abide by the rule: If I don't see it, it doesn't exist. Mostly.

Now, getting back to the dust, (why?), I suddenly had an epiphany... If I went, got my dust cloth and swiped that layer into oblivion I might be KILLING someone.

How? Well, IF you believe in the CREATION (really, why wouldn't you? I don't get people who think we evolved into humans, come on? REALLY? Then why did we evolve into this form? And why have we not continued to evolve? I don't know about you but eyes in the back of my head and four to six arms would come in handy on more than one occasion, so how come they have yet to appear??? Evolution, * shaking my head *)

Back to Creation... and the dust. God created man from the dust of the earth (which He created in the first place. Always love that joke about the Devil boasting that he too could create man the way God did. So God said, "Ok, go ahead." And the Devil takes up a handful of dirt from the earth and God says, "Uhm excuse me, that's mine, you create your own..."

Back to the dust on the night stand... so, the way I look at it, if man came from dust, and there's dust on my furniture (and everything else in my house) maybe it's some poor soul who sneezed and blew him/herself to smithereens?

If I wipe that away, maybe I'm killing them! Yup, far better to leave the dust undisturbed for a few weeks, jest to be sure I'm not havin' house guests... 

And while we're on the subject, I wonder about that dog hair in the corner. The pile is big enough to be a dog by now; I wonder if it's safe for the vacuum to suck it up? I mean, I don't want no vicious dog deciding to fight its way back down the hose...

(Yep, I kin 'ear yah, "Who let this nut have a blog?")

* grin *
luv khrys...


PS: Check out my OTHER blog, <https://khrystleraineduste.wordpress.com>
I'm still getting use to this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google apparently needs you to verifiy you are a human and not an android... I guess I am okay with that, after all, no one likes spam... (Except in Hawaii... it gets GREAT reviews there...) Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to leave me a message, thank you for your consideration. Have a wonderful day... or at least pretend to! luv khrys...